May 11, 2014

VIDEO // Snorkeling in Phi Phi


There will be a separate video from our stay on Phi Phi Island, but this video is just from our snorkeling trip.
We are back in Bangkok and we just finished packing. We're heading to the airport in a few short hours and I seriously don't know how I will survive in under 10°C weather again after spending over 3 weeks in +35°C. I could've stayed here much longer since I feel like I'm leaving the country less tan than I was when we arrived 3 weeks ago. And I also still haven't managed to find a dress for graduation. Oh well.
Something pretty crazy happened when we arrived to Phuket, but I will write about that later in a post that focuses more on our stay there. I am still shocked.
Anyways I hope you all have enjoyed "tagging along" on our vacation through these videos! I still have footage I haven't edited, so even though I'll be back home, I'll still keep posting stuff from this vacation for a while :)

4 comments:

  1. Oi tulee niin ikävä Thaimaaseen! No onneksi vähän yli kaks viikkoa ja minäkin taas sinne pääsen :)

    Nomi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitos paljon!! ja jooo mullakin on nyt jo ikävä sinne :(

      Delete
  2. aivan ihana video <3 noi kalat varsinkin tosi ihanan värikkäitä! mulla on kauhea matkakuume jo valmiiksi, ja tää vaan pahensi sitä.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kiitoooos!! :) ne oli niiiin hienoja! ja joo munkin ikuinen matkakuume pahenee vaa entisestää :(

      Delete

Make my day, leave a comment :)