May 8, 2014

green & blue & floral


I scheduled this post to upload itself so currently we are sitting on a plane, heading to Phuket!! We will return to Bangkok on Sunday night, and since we leave Thailand on Monday morning, this was our last actual day here. It is seriously crazy how fast time flies.
I think I mentioned this in an earlier post but I got badly sunburnt in Koh Chang, and now almost all of my tan has either faded away or fallen off. Yes, fallen off. My skin is peeling and my tan has seriously disappeared and now I feel even whiter than I was when we left Finland. Sad. So sad. Especially since we have soon been here for 3 weeks. Hopefully the weather in Phuket & Phi Phi Island will be good so I can enjoy a little bit of warmth and sunlight before heading back to Finland, where it has apparently still been snowing while we've been here. And hopefully I will leave this country a little bit more tan than I arrived haha.

2 comments:

  1. vau miten upeita kuvia koko blogi täynnä, ja varsinkin nämä kuvat on aivan mielettömän upeita!! <3 ihana tunnelma ja niin kauniita tyttöjä :) liityn ehdottomasti lukijaksi! :)

    ps. olit ilmeisesti yrittänyt liittyä mun blogiini lukijaksi mutta sinua ei näkynyt lukijapalkissa, sen pitäisi toimia nyt :-)

    http://sadepisaroitaniitynkukkasilla.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave a comment :)