January 27, 2013

young blood

I'm not completely sure of what I want or what I'm looking for. I don't even know where I should start looking. I don't necessarily even want to find the map or road that will take me where I'm supposed to go. I don't really even care where I'll end up, I just want to end up happy. I want to meet new people, people who are different from anyone else I've ever met. People who will challenge me to be and do the best I can. I want to fall heels over head in love, and let my heart take over my mind. I want to learn how to fly and let go of the things that weigh me down. I want to overcome my fears and forget what has hurt me in the past, and live like nothing ever did. I want to stop over-thinking about everything, and learn how to let go of things I can't change. I want to make the most of every moment and make memories that will last forever. I don't only want to live forever, but I want to live as if I'll die tomorrow. I want to make sure that whatever I do, I'll do it fearlessly and with all my heart. I want to travel the world. I want to see, feel, try, know, and experience everything.
Wanderlust. I think that's my problem. I'm a hopeless wanderer.
Photos from Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous27/1/13 14:27

    I have same problem. I wish one day i will know what i want from life and with who i will share my life :)). Perfect pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that's exactly how i feel as well! and thank you!! :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous27/1/13 14:56

    Ihana postaus jällee kerran :)! mull ois kysymys "oon menoss Arizonaan ja Californiaan kesälomall oon menoss kesälomall nii ei oo kouluu eiks oo mtn tapaa saada kavereita paitsi koulun kautta vinkkejä kiitos :)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jenkit on tosi puheliaita ja sosiaalisia, joten niihin tutustuu helposti! eikä ne kato sitä mitenkään liian outona jos joku alkaa kadulla juttelee niille, joten rohkeesti vaa juttelemaan kivan näkösille ihmisille :) saataa kuulostaa aika oudolta koska suomessa ei sillee hirveesti tehdä, mutta se on paras vinkki jonka pystyn antamaan! ja ääää mäki haluun lähtee tonne :(

      Delete

Make my day, leave a comment :)